Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hindu Mythology Quiz

Hindu mythology is a large body of traditional narratives related to Hinduism as contained in Sanskrit literature (such as the epics like Mahabharata and Ramayana, the Puranas, and the Vedas).
I’m starting a Quiz here  specific to Hindu Mythology.

I have no idea when I started reading mythology, it might be from 6-7 years. I started with Ramayana, Lord Rama being my favourite God:). I completed it and I  remember being so proud that no one can beat me in any question related to Ramayana:) It all seems very silly now!

Later I used to regularly follow a spiritual magazine called “Vedanthabheri” in telugu which my grand parents have subscribed. I remember reading specific volumes about each personality like Dhruva, Vidura, Prahlada, Bhishma etc and many more

This is mainly to revive my interest and of course to share the knowledge too:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment